Top Four Gifts for Someone You Love
Valentine’s Day is coming, and we at Soak Spa put together our list of the top four gifts to give to someone you love!
Decadent Soak for Two
One of the February specials, the Decadent Soak for Two, is the perfect start to your date night.
This soak includes many wonderful elements, all designed for the ultimate unwinding. One of the best parts about giving this gift to your sweetheart: you get to participate!
Spend quality time together in the cozy chairs and soft lighting of our Foot Sanctuary. Sip on a cup of our signature ginger tea and relax with a heated neck wrap as our aromatherapy diffuser disperses essential oils into the air. Soothing music and sounds of nature make a perfect background for a conversation while you soak your feet in our large copper bowls for 30 minutes.
This particular soak incorporates ingredients specifically chosen to enhance the romance of the evening:
- Orange essential oil: the bright scent of orange helps to give you a sense of warmth and happiness
- Lavender essential oil: lavender’s soothing scent helps to reduce anxiety and encourage relaxation
- Cedarwood essential oil: as you might guess from the name, cedarwood smells woodsy and offers a calming lift of the spirits
- Ylang-ylang essential oil: a slightly sweet scent, ylang-ylang is an aphrodisiac and decreases stress
- Bergamot essential oil: London Fog fans will recognize the citrus scent of bergamot, which is added to Earl Grey tea; bergamot helps to reduce anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Epsom and sea salts: combining these two salts allows you to absorb important minerals your body needs, including magnesium, calcium, bromide, iodine, zinc and potassium, while helping to improve circulation, decrease swelling, and improve sleep
- Rose petals: while you’re enjoying the soothing scent of roses, your feet will benefit from the petals’ anti-fungal properties
- Dried orange slices: orange peels contain a natural disinfectant, and help to deodorize your feet
In addition to our relaxing atmosphere, quiet space and hand-selected blend of ingredients, this soak includes 30 minutes of shoulder, neck and aromatherapy scalp massage, plus 30 minutes of leg and foot massage with shea butter.
Another amazing gift for your special someone happens to be another of this month’s specials: the Couple’s Oasis soak and massage. (Also, another opportunity for you to participate!)
The Couple’s Oasis is a 90-minute experience that begins with the Peaceful Foot Soak. As with all of our soaks, you’ll experience the tranquility of our Foot Sanctuary. The warm lighting, soft music and sounds of nature, and soothing aromatherapy sets the perfect stage for quiet time together.
Our Peaceful Soak blend includes:
- Lavender essential oil: lavender relieves stress, and encourages calm and relaxation
- Rose essential oil: rose boosts self-esteem, confidence, and mental strength while helping to fight depression
After your soak, you’ll head to our couple’s suite for a 60-minute, full body massage with an additional 15-minute acupressure massage for your feet. During your massage, enjoy our little touches of something extra (lagniappe) – aromatherapy, hot towels on your back and feet, and heated rice/flax seed packs.
Together, you’ll leave our spa feeling relaxed and grounded.
Peaceful Foot Soak
Want to gift someone with a foot soak just for them? We recommend our Peaceful Foot Soak.
This soak’s blend of ingredients includes:
- Lavender essential oil: lavender is an oil that encourages relaxation and calm – making it perfect for our Peaceful blend
- Rose essential oil: rose helps to fight depression and reduce anxiety, and is an antibacterial, anti inflammatory, and anti-fungal agent
- Dried flower petals: our dried flower petals are selected based on their hydrating, nourishing, and calming properties
- Pink Himalayan salt: this salt contains amazing minerals our bodies need, including magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium
During the soak, your special someone will relax in our comfy chairs with a heated rice/flax seed pack and a cup of our signature ginger tea. Following the soak, your gift recipient will have the choice of a 20-minute foot and lower leg massage, or a 20-minute head, neck and shoulder massage.
Monthly Wellness Program Membership
For a gift that keeps on giving, consider the Soak in Wellness Membership, part of our Monthly Wellness Program.
With the Soak in Wellness Membership, your gift recipient will receive one of our Signature services each month. They can choose from:
- A 60-minute Signature massage
- A 60-minute Signature facial (extractions not included)
- A seasonal scrub or shea butter wrap
This allows them to choose the service they need most that month – the ultimate customized gift!
One great thing about the services offered through our Monthly Wellness Program is, we don’t cut time on the services. Whether you pay individually for a service or receive one as part of the program, they’ll get the same amount of time for pampering. With a Monthly Wellness Membership, you’re simply paying less for these services. Plus, we still use heated rice/flax packs, cocoon their feet in hot towels, and offer aromatherapy.
Our Monthly Wellness Program includes perks for members, such as:
- The opportunity to purchase a gift certificate to bring a friend or family member for one of these services for only $65
- 10% off retail products
- 15% off additional services
This is a wonderful gift for someone who deserves monthly self-care. Check out the details of the program and purchase a membership today!
There you have it – our top four Soak Spa gifts for pampering someone you love. Make sure to get your gift certificates on our website, or by calling the spa at (970) 377-9868.