Beautiful skin requires commitment. Not a Miracle…
About Chemical Peels
All peel clients must sign a consent form, and allow for a thorough consultation before your first peel. A preparatory regimen is advised to get the best results. Clients will need to follow the post-care listed here and given at the spa. A series of three or six peels is recommended for best results with a 10% discount being offered when you pre-pay for three or 15% discount when you pre-pay for six treatments.
- Wash your face with cool water. Warm or hot water might not feel as good as cool or cold water, which can help soothe post-peel sensations.
- Moisturize and hydrate. Since peels may temporarily compromise your skin’s protective barrier, it’s important to reinforce barrier function with a medium-to-thick moisturizer. Also, drink more water to help avoid dehydration, which may make your skin feel tight.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF30 or higher. Your skin is more delicate after a peel, so avoid direct sun exposure, which can lead to even more visible signs of skin aging. If you must be exposed, wear a hat, stay in the shade, carry an umbrella, and use a Broad Spectrum physical sunscreen.
- Avoid strenuous workouts, dry saunas and steam rooms. Increased blood circulation to the face can intensify warming, tingling, itching, redness or other uncomfortable side effects on freshly peeled skin. Do not perform such activities on the day of your peel or for 24 hours following.
- Don’t over-exfoliate. Peels are maximum-strength exfoliants, so you don’t need to use a separate exfoliant (like a scrub, brush or exfoliating cleanser) within 3-4 days of your peel. Over-exfoliating can lead to more redness or sensitivity, so wait until your Esthetician suggests exfoliating again.
Add any peel to a facial service
15 min – $40
This is in addition to the time and cost of the original service.
Lira Clinical Peels
Lira Clinical utilizes the highest quality and most technologically advanced ingredients to deliver superior skin care. Lira’s products are produced with exclusive formulas using topical probiotics, multiple plant stem cells, advanced peptides, exclusive botanicals and various skin nourishing vitamins and minerals. A preparatory regimen is advised to get the best results. Allow for a thorough consultation before your first peel. A series of three or six peels is recommended for best results with a 10% discount being offered when you pre-pay for three or 15% discount when you pre-pay for six treatments.
Vita Brite Refresher with PSC
30 min – $70
This unique all seasons treatment features a blend of vitamin c, multiple acids and mastiha. This beautifully brightening formula is perfect for first time clients or clients who want instant no-down time results. This treatment is an exclusive Lira Clinical procedure.
- Key ingredients: Mastiha, vitamin C, and mandelic acid combination
- Benefits: Intense lightening, tightening, and hydrating
- Skin type: Safe for non-primed clients, great intro peel
Pumpkin Plus Definer with PSC
30 min – $70
Uniquely formulated pumpkin enzymes are infused with retinol while super-rich pomegranate and mango antioxidants fight free radical invasion. The versatile pulp delivery system found in this treatment makes it ideal for any skin type.
- Universal peeling treatment
- Ideally suited for women who are constantly “on-the-go”
- Skin concerns: Anti-aging, hydrating and combats acne
Lactic Clear Refiner with PSC
30 min – $70
Blended with an organic melanin suppressant, hyaluronic acid, green tea and echinacea, this is the peel of choice for pigmented, sun-damaged and dehydrated skin. Infused with antioxidants, skin will look and feel refreshed.
- Skin concerns: Effective on pigmented, dehydrated and sun-damaged skin
- Skin type: Excellent for global skin types
- Benefits: Natural melanin suppressants
- Stabilizes hormonally-imbalanced skin
Auspect Chemical Peels
Choose from a great selection of power peels, with products that achieve results without any of the nasty ingredients. Safe and effective, these services deliver clinical results. A preparatory regimen is advised to get the best results. Allow for a thorough consultation before your first peel. A series of three or six peels is recommended for best results with a 10% discount being offered when you pre-pay for three or 15% discount when you pre-pay for six treatments.
30 min – $70
Alpha and beta hydroxy acids from red wine extracts and organic cocoa resurface skin to perfection.
Color Correction Peel
30 min – $65
Visibly restore your complexion to a smoother, more even appearance. Alpha and beta hydroxy acids lift away accumulated layers of dull, discolored cells.
30 min – $65
Combines the powerful skin renewal action of alpha and beta hydroxy acids, to calm and perfect skin. Great for oily, acne-prone skin, helps clarify blackheads and ingrown hairs.
Quick Fix Peel
30 min – $60
Ideal for hypersensitive complexions and rosacea. AHA Lactic, with Niacinamide. Lactic Acid is an excellent skin renewal and collagen building agent. (All Skin Types)
Vita-A Metabolic Peel
30 min – $80
Reduce fine lines, rough texture, visible pores, and return a luster to your skin. A retinoid-mimicking blue micro-algae, with milk derived L-Lactic Acid and botanical calmatives work in tandem to deliver spectacular anti-aging results.