Beautiful skin requires commitment. Not a Miracle…
About Chemical Peels
All peel clients must sign a consent form, and allow for a thorough consultation before your first peel. A preparatory regimen is advised to get the best results. Clients will need to follow the post-care listed here and given at the spa. A series of three or six peels is recommended for best results with a 10% discount being offered when you pre-pay for three treatments.
- Wash your face with cool water. Warm or hot water might not feel as good as cool or cold water, which can help soothe post-peel sensations.
- Allergic reactions. A chemical peel patch test should be done prior to appointment in event that there is a reaction and that care will be necessary in that event.
- Moisturize and hydrate. Since peels may temporarily compromise your skin’s protective barrier, it’s important to reinforce barrier function with a medium-to-thick moisturizer. Also, drink more water to help avoid dehydration, which may make your skin feel tight.
- Acne and Breakouts. Acne condition may temporarily worsen after you receive a peel, however they will ultimately improve if you continue treatment.
- Hyperpigmentation. Chemical peeling can lighten hyperpigmented skin, though there is NO GUARANTEE that dark discoloration will be reduced or faded. You face may temporarily develop uneven color especially if you have uneven color before the peel.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF30 or higher. Your skin is more delicate after a peel, so avoid direct sun exposure, which can lead to even more visible signs of skin aging. If you must be exposed, wear a hat, stay in the shade, carry an umbrella, and use a Broad Spectrum physical sunscreen. Signs of hyperpigmentation can result if you fail to wear SPF.
- Avoid strenuous workouts, dry saunas and steam rooms. Increased blood circulation to the face can intensify warming, tingling, itching, redness or other uncomfortable side effects on freshly peeled skin. Do not perform such activities on the day of your peel or for 24 hours following.
- Don’t over-exfoliate. Peels are maximum-strength exfoliants, so you don’t need to use a separate exfoliant (like a scrub, brush or exfoliating cleanser) within 3-4 days of your peel. Over-exfoliating can lead to more redness or sensitivity, so wait until your Esthetician suggests exfoliating again.
- Products to avoid. Clients should not be using Accutane for the past 6 months before coming in for a peel. Retin-A or any form of Retinoic Acid should also be avoided 2 weeks prior to appointment
Lira Clinical Peels
Lira Clinical utilizes the highest quality and most technologically advanced ingredients to deliver superior skin care. Lira’s products are produced with exclusive formulas using topical probiotics, multiple plant stem cells, advanced peptides, exclusive botanicals and various skin nourishing vitamins and minerals. A preparatory regimen is advised to get the best results. Allow for a thorough consultation before your first peel. A series of three or six peels is recommended for best results.
FA – Chemical Peel Series of Three 30 Min Peels – $228 ($255 Value)
Book a series of three 30 minute chemical peels to address sun damaged, fine lines, dull, dry, oily or dull skin concerns and to rejuvenate the overall appearance of the skin. Series may be purchased online. If booked online without prepaying, the full $228 will be charged at checkout of first visit. Package pricing valid 1/1 – 5/31/21. Prepaid services will be valid for one year after purchase date.
Add any peel to a facial service
15 min – $45
This is in addition to the time and cost of the original service.
Mineral Retinol Solution with PSC
30 min – $95
This expertly formulated mineral retinol is infused with the broad healing powers of Colloidal Silver and Gold to enhance and restore skin. Combined with Madonna Lilly plant stem cells, this solution is used as an anti-aging treatment as well as a booster for many other skin conditions and treatments.
- Cell repair
- Skin lightener of hyper pigmentation
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Vita Brite Refresher with PSC
30 min – $85
This unique all seasons treatment features a blend of vitamin c, multiple acids and mastiha. This beautifully brightening formula is perfect for first time clients or clients who want instant no-down time results. This treatment is an exclusive Lira Clinical procedure.
- Key ingredients: Mastiha, vitamin C, and mandelic acid combination
- Benefits: Intense lightening, tightening, and hydrating
- Skin type: Safe for non-primed clients, great intro peel
Pumpkin Plus Definer with PSC
30 min – $85
Uniquely formulated pumpkin enzymes are infused with retinol while super-rich pomegranate and mango antioxidants fight free radical invasion. The versatile pulp delivery system found in this treatment makes it ideal for any skin type.
- Universal peeling treatment
- Ideally suited for women who are constantly “on-the-go”
- Skin concerns: Anti-aging, hydrating and combats acne
Lactic Clear Refiner with PSC
30 min – $85
Blended with an organic melanin suppressant, hyaluronic acid, green tea and echinacea, this is the peel of choice for pigmented, sun-damaged and dehydrated skin. Infused with antioxidants, skin will look and feel refreshed.
- Skin concerns: Effective on pigmented, dehydrated and sun-damaged skin
- Skin type: Excellent for global skin types
- Benefits: Natural melanin suppressants
- Stabilizes hormonally-imbalanced skin
30 min – $120 for 3 layers, $140 for additional layers
Mineral TCA combines salicylic acid and trichloroacetic acid with a special peeling agent for the most effective strength peel available. Your skin will look and feel rejuvenated.
- Skin concerns: Effective on pigmented, scarred and sun-damaged skin
- Benefits: Lightens and treats scars
- Improves photo damaged skin