The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express. ~ Francis Bacon
Waxing & Tinting
Soak Spa offers a range of natural skin care treatments with a nurturing and holistic approach to caring for your skin. Our aspiration is to have our guests have radiant and healthy skin.
Brow Lamination- $80
Brow Lamination + Tint – $105
Brow Lamination + Tint + Waxing – $120
Brow Tint – $20
Lash Lift – $85
Lash Lift + Tint- $85
Lash Tint- $30
Brow Shaping – $25
For first time guests or clients who have more than 6 weeks between appointments.
Brow Maintenance – $20
For returning clients who have 3-6 weeks between appointments.
Brow, Lip, and Chin – $45
Brow and Lip – $28
Lip – $16
Chin – $16
Side Burns – $16
Nose – $16
Nose & Ears – $30
Forehead – $16
Neck – $25
Full Face – $60
Lower Stomach – $30
Tummy Trail- $18
Back – $70
Underarms – $25
Full Arms – $44
Half Arms – $35
Full Legs – $85
Half Legs – $44
Inner Thighs – $25
Knees – $15
Feet – $18
Toes – $22
Hands – $28
Basic Bikini – $44
French Bikini – $55
Everything from top to bottom except the lip area! Strip or Triangle. Two weeks growth needed post-shaving or 4-6 weeks post-waxing.
Brazilian – $65
Everything from top to bottom including the lip area! Two weeks growth needed post-shaving or 4-6 weeks post-waxing.
Eyebrow – $20
Eyelash – $30
What is Brow Lamination?
Brow Lamination is a semipermanent, noninvasive procedure that temporarily adjusts the direction of the natural brow pattern for a fuller and fluffier stylistic appearance.
How does Brow Lamination work?
Brow Lamination is done in several steps which include; styling the hair in the desired direction, laminating them with gentle solutions, and treating the hair with a hydrating formula.
How does Brow Lamination differ from Microblading?
Brow Lamination is a noninvasive procedure and a great temporary alternative to creating thicker and fuller looking brows. By controlling the flow of hair growth you can cover more surface area for a fuller appearance.
Does Brow Lamination affect the color of my brows?
It does not! It can be coupled with a brow tint for a darker appearance.
Does Brow Lamination hurt?
Not at all! There is no discomfort associated with the procedure.
How long does Brow Lamination take?
Brow Lamination takes approximately 30-45 minutes.
What happens after Brow Lamination – is there downtime?
After the procedure has concluded we recommend not wetting and/or not partaking in any activities that cause excessive sweating for 24 hours.
How much does Brow Lamination cost?
The cost of the procedure is $100- with tinting – $110.
Do different skin types react differently to Brow Lamination?
This service is great for all skin types! Oilier skinned clients may see a slight decrease in shelf life due to the excess oil production in the skin.
How long does Brow Lamination last?
Approximately 4-6 weeks if proper care is taken during the 24 hours post procedure. Premature exposure to water, sweat, and/or steam can prevent the hairs from processing correctly.
What type of wax do you use?
We use Cirepil Blue hard wax (strip less wax) for all of our waxing services.
How often should I receive waxing services?
If it’s your first time with us, you must have at least 3 weeks of hair growth for body waxing. It is recommended that you come in every 4-6 weeks. This allows your skin to acclimate to being waxed, slowing your hair growth, and helps to promote better results between treatments.
How should I prepare my hair and skin for waxing?
– Have at least 3 weeks of hair growth for body waxing.
– A good rule of thumb is to let the hair grow to at least ¼ of an inch long, or the length of an eyelash, before going for your bikini wax or Brazilian.
– Discontinue use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) or glycolic products 48-72 hours prior to waxing.
– Discontinue use of Retin-A, Renova or Accutane (an oral form of Retin-A) one week prior to waxing.
– Avoid heat. No tanning beds, hot tubs and saunas 48 hours prior to your appointment.
– Exfoliate the area gently 24 hours before your appointment will remove the dead skin cells and allow for a cleaner wax.
How should I take care of my skin after waxing?
Everyone reacts differently to waxing. Please read the following post-care and be prepared to sign our waxing consent form.
– Avoid heat. No tanning, sun bathing, hot tubs or saunas for 24 hours after your treatment. Since a layer of dead skin cells have been removed, sun and or heat exposure can burn the skin.
– No hot water on your face for 2 hours following your treatment.
– Your Esthetician will apply oil to the waxed areas to help calm and help the waxed skin. If you are feeling sensitive after returning home, you may apply a cold compress to soothe the skin.
– You may return to using exfoliating products and Retin-A 72 hours after waxing.
Can I receive waxing services if I have sensitive skin?
Most often, clients do not have “sensitive” skin but have created a “sensitized environment” by dehydrating, over exfoliating, and disrupting the pH of the skin. In this case, you may be more prone to redness or flaking after waxing. Again, we will apply the Auspect RedNoMore serum to help calm and heal your skin. We may also apply our No Problem serum if you are prone to breakouts after waxing; this serum helps to treat and prevent breakouts. If you experience inflammation or prolonged redness you may apply a cool compress to the area.
Who should NOT receive waxing services?
– People who have allergies to the wax’s ingredients.
– Anyone with active cold sores.
– People taking any medications that thin the skin.
How does tinting work?
Lash and brow tinting is done by mixing tint and developer solution together and apply to the lash or brow hairs for 5-10 minutes.
How do I know what color to choose for my tint?
Our trained Estheticians will help you choose a shade that works for you. They can even custom blend shades to find your perfect match!
How long does a lash or brow tint last?
Lash tinting lasts between four to six weeks; according to your hair’s growth cycle. Brow tinting will fade between two to four weeks.
How do I take care of my lashes and brows after a tint?
– Avoid wearing makeup for 12 hours
– Avoid getting your lashes and brows wet for 24 hours. This includes washing your hair, swimming, sweating or saunas
– Use oil-free facial products and makeup remover around the eye area to help prolong tint