Soak Spa Day – 5 hr – $400 ($450 Value)
This package includes 90 minute Seasonal Body Scrub and Shea Butter Body Wrap, Signature 90 minute Massage with Hot Stone Enhancement, Signature 90 minute Facial with Collagen Lip & Eye Treatments, and 30 minute Peaceful Foot Soak
November Foot Soak Special – 45 min – $72 ($80 Value)
Our November Foot Soak Special features our seasonal “Pumpkin Spice” soak blend which includes sea and Epsom salt, cinnamon, clove, and vanilla essential oils with chamomile flowers in our beautiful copper bowls. This fall soak includes 20 minutes of foot and lower leg massage with a Vanilla Essential Oil Shea Butter. Benefits of cinnamon oil include a high antioxidant content and stimulation of the immune system, clove oil has potent anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties, vanilla helps reduce the overall inflammation in your entire body and has also been known to reduce anxiety and depression in some people. This reaction may be due in part to to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Call (970)377-9868 or go online at https://www.vagaro.com/soakskincarespa to book your appointment.
*Disclaimer: Specials for November will be available for purchase as gift certificates starting Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 and may be redeemed for the selected special Friday, November 1st, 2019 through Tuesday, December 31st, 2019. After this date the gift certificate is redeemable for the dollar amount spent. The gift certificate may be redeemed up to one year after its purchase date.
*November Specials will not be available for purchase as gift certificates after Saturday November 30th, 2019.
Chemical Peel Series of Three 30 Minute Peels – $155 ($180 Value)
Treat yourself to a series of three 30 minute chemical peels to address dry, oily or dull skin concerns and to rejuvenate the overall appearance of the skin.
*Chemical Peel Series may be purchased in a series from 10/1/19 – 12/31/19 to receive the above discount. All peel clients must sign a consent form, and follow the post-care listed here and given at the spa.
- Wash your face with cool water. Warm or hot water might not feel as good as cool or cold water, which can help soothe post-peel sensations.
- Moisturize and hydrate. Since peels may temporarily compromise your skin’s protective barrier, it’s important to reinforce barrier function with a medium-to-thick moisturizer. Also, drink more water to help avoid dehydration, which may make your skin feel tight.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF30 or higher. Your skin is more delicate after a peel, so avoid direct sun exposure, which can lead to even more visible signs of skin aging. If you must be exposed, wear a hat, stay in the shade, carry an umbrella, and use a Broad Spectrum physical sunscreen.
- Avoid strenuous workouts, dry saunas and steam rooms. Increased blood circulation to the face can intensify warming, tingling, itching, redness or other uncomfortable side effects on freshly peeled skin. Do not perform such activities on the day of your peel or for 24 hours following.
- Don’t over-exfoliate. Peels are maximum-strength exfoliants, so you don’t need to use a separate exfoliant (like a scrub, brush or exfoliating cleanser) within 3-4 days of your peel. Over-exfoliating can lead to more redness or sensitivity, so wait until your Esthetician suggests exfoliating again.