Holiday Glow Package – 3 hrs* – $252 ($280 Value)
60 minute Signature Massage with Hot Stone Enhancement, 60 minute Signature Facial with a Micro Current Eye or Lip Treatment, and a “Sole Joy” Foot Soak Package
*Please note that we include 15 minutes of transition time between each of your services, so your total time here at our spa may be longer than 3 hours
“Sole Joy” Foot Soak Package – 60 min – $81 ($90 Value)
Cozy up in our Winter Woods foot soak blend of Epsom and sea salts; pine, orange and cinnamon essential oils; rosemary, eucalyptus and spearmint leaves, cranberry tea, and orange slices. While you soak, your feet will be refreshed with a peppermint “hot cocoa” foot scrub. Relax into a head, neck and shoulder massage while your feet soak in a moisturizing vanilla Shea butter foot masque. This “Joy” concludes with 20 minutes of foot & lower leg massage with peppermint lotion and hot stones.
Mistletoe Foot Soak Special – 45 min – $59 ($65 Value)
Come unwind in our Winter Woods foot soak blend with 10 minutes of foot & lower leg massage and 10 minutes of head, neck, & shoulder massage.
Chemical Peel Series of Three 30 Minute Peels – $228 ($255 Value)
Featured Peel: Pumpkin Plus Definer with PSC
Treat yourself to a series of three 30 minute chemical peels to address dry, oily or dull skin concerns and to rejuvenate the overall appearance of the skin. Uniquely formulated pumpkin enzymes are infused with retinol while super-rich pomegranate and mango antioxidants fight free radical invasion. The versatile pulp delivery system found in this treatment makes it ideal for any skin type.
- Universal peeling treatment
- Ideally suited for women who are constantly “on-the-go”
- Skin concerns: Anti-aging, hydrating and combats acne
*Chemical Peel Series may be purchased in a series from 9/1/20 – 12/31/20 to receive the above discount. All peel clients must sign a consent form, and follow the post-care listed here and given at the spa.
- Wash your face with cool water. Warm or hot water might not feel as good as cool or cold water, which can help soothe post-peel sensations.
- Moisturize and hydrate. Since peels may temporarily compromise your skin’s protective barrier, it’s important to reinforce barrier function with a medium-to-thick moisturizer. Also, drink more water to help avoid dehydration, which may make your skin feel tight.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF30 or higher. Your skin is more delicate after a peel, so avoid direct sun exposure, which can lead to even more visible signs of skin aging. If you must be exposed, wear a hat, stay in the shade, carry an umbrella, and use a Broad Spectrum physical sunscreen.
- Avoid strenuous workouts, dry saunas and steam rooms. Increased blood circulation to the face can intensify warming, tingling, itching, redness or other uncomfortable side effects on freshly peeled skin. Do not perform such activities on the day of your peel or for 24 hours following.
- Don’t over-exfoliate. Peels are maximum-strength exfoliants, so you don’t need to use a separate exfoliant (like a scrub, brush or exfoliating cleanser) within 3-4 days of your peel. Over-exfoliating can lead to more redness or sensitivity, so wait until your Esthetician suggests exfoliating again.
Seasonal Sugar/Salt Scrub & Shea Butter Body Wrap Combo – 90 min – $150
Cozy up for the winter season with our peppermint cocoa body scrub. This seasonal scrub is a blend of cocoa powder, coconut oil, brown sugar and peppermint essential oil, for an energizing and comforting treatment to combat winter dryness. After gently exfoliating, the skin is rehydrated with a decadent vanilla and pomegranate seed oil Shea butter wrap.
Call (970)377-9868 or go online at https://www.vagaro.com/soakskincarespa to book your appointment or purchase a gift certificate.
*Disclaimer: Specials for December will be available for purchase as gift certificates starting Thursday, October 1st, 2020 and may be redeemed for the selected special Sunday, November 1st, 2020 through Wednesday, June 30th, 2021. After this date the gift certificate is redeemable for the dollar amount spent.
*December Specials will not be available for purchase as gift certificates after Thursday, December 31, 2020.