Holiday Glow Package – 3 hrs – $252 ($280 Value)
60 minute Signature Massage with Hot Stone Enhancement, 60 minute Signature Facial with a Micro Current Eye or Lip Treatment, and a “Sole Joy” Foot Soak Package
“Sole Joy” Foot Soak Package – 60 min – $81 ($90 Value)
Cozy up in our Winter Woods foot soak with 10 minute head, neck, and shoulder massage, a peppermint “hot cocoa” foot scrub, vanilla cocoa butter foot masque, and 20 minute foot & lower leg massage with peppermint lotion and hot stones.
Mistletoe Foot Soak Special – 45 min – $56 ($65 Value)
Come unwind in our Winter Woods Foot Soak with 10 minutes of foot & lower leg massage and 10 minutes of head, neck, & shoulder massage.
Call (970)377-9868 or go online at https://www.vagaro.com/soakskincarespa to book your appointment.
*Disclaimer: Specials for December will be available for purchase as gift certificates starting Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 and may be redeemed for the selected special Friday, November 1st, 2019 through Tuesday, June 30th, 2020. After this date the gift certificate is redeemable for the dollar amount spent. The gift certificate may be redeemed up to one year after its purchase date.
*December Specials will not be available for purchase as gift certificates after Tuesday, December 31st, 2019.
Chemical Peel Series of Three 30 Minute Peels – $155 ($180 Value)
Treat yourself to a series of three 30 minute chemical peels to address dry, oily or dull skin concerns and to rejuvenate the overall appearance of the skin.
*Chemical Peel Series may be purchased in a series from 10/1/19 – 12/31/19 to receive the above discount. All peel clients must sign a consent form, and follow the post-care listed here and given at the spa.
- Wash your face with cool water. Warm or hot water might not feel as good as cool or cold water, which can help soothe post-peel sensations.
- Moisturize and hydrate. Since peels may temporarily compromise your skin’s protective barrier, it’s important to reinforce barrier function with a medium-to-thick moisturizer. Also, drink more water to help avoid dehydration, which may make your skin feel tight.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF30 or higher. Your skin is more delicate after a peel, so avoid direct sun exposure, which can lead to even more visible signs of skin aging. If you must be exposed, wear a hat, stay in the shade, carry an umbrella, and use a Broad Spectrum physical sunscreen.
- Avoid strenuous workouts, dry saunas and steam rooms. Increased blood circulation to the face can intensify warming, tingling, itching, redness or other uncomfortable side effects on freshly peeled skin. Do not perform such activities on the day of your peel or for 24 hours following.
- Don’t over-exfoliate. Peels are maximum-strength exfoliants, so you don’t need to use a separate exfoliant (like a scrub, brush or exfoliating cleanser) within 3-4 days of your peel. Over-exfoliating can lead to more redness or sensitivity, so wait until your Esthetician suggests exfoliating again.