October Foot Soak Special – 45 min – $56 ($65 Value)
Welcome fall with our Apple Cider Vinegar and Eucalyptus Foot Soak, which includes apple cider vinegar to soften feet and soothe dry skin, eucalyptus essential oil to boost the immune system, lemon essential oil to detoxify and improve circulation, and Epsom salt to reduce inflammation and promote feelings of calm and relaxation, along with lemon wedges, rosemary leaves and eucalyptus leaves. This detoxifying Apple Cider Vinegar, Eucalyptus and Lemon Foot Soak includes 20 minutes of head, neck, and shoulder massage.
Halloween Foot Soak Special – 60 min – $72 ($80 Value)
No tricks, just treats with our “Witch’s Brew” soak blend. This foot soak includes Butterfly Pea Flower Tea with 10 minutes of foot and lower leg massage and 10 minutes of head, neck, and shoulder massage, while your feet indulge in our black mud masque.
Sinus Relief Treatment – 30 min – $50 ($55 Value)
Get immediate relief from sinus pressure or headaches due to colds or allergies with a therapeutic massage. Lymphatic and pressure-point techniques are combined with our specially blended essential oil that includes eucalyptus, lemon and pine to open and clear blocked passageways.
Renew & Rebalance Package – 2 hr 30 min – $207 ($230 Value)
This package includes 90 minute Seasonal Body Scrub and Shea Butter Body Wrap & Signature 60 minute Massage
Chemical Peel Series of Three 30 Minute Peels – $155 ($180 Value)
Treat yourself to a series of three 30 minute chemical peels to address dry, oily or dull skin concerns and to rejuvenate the overall appearance of the skin.
*Chemical Peel Series may be purchased in a series from 10/1/19 – 12/31/19 to receive the above discount. All peel clients must sign a consent form, and follow the post-care listed here and given at the spa.
- Wash your face with cool water. Warm or hot water might not feel as good as cool or cold water, which can help soothe post-peel sensations.
- Moisturize and hydrate. Since peels may temporarily compromise your skin’s protective barrier, it’s important to reinforce barrier function with a medium-to-thick moisturizer. Also, drink more water to help avoid dehydration, which may make your skin feel tight.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF30 or higher. Your skin is more delicate after a peel, so avoid direct sun exposure, which can lead to even more visible signs of skin aging. If you must be exposed, wear a hat, stay in the shade, carry an umbrella, and use a Broad Spectrum physical sunscreen.
- Avoid strenuous workouts, dry saunas and steam rooms. Increased blood circulation to the face can intensify warming, tingling, itching, redness or other uncomfortable side effects on freshly peeled skin. Do not perform such activities on the day of your peel or for 24 hours following.
- Don’t over-exfoliate. Peels are maximum-strength exfoliants, so you don’t need to use a separate exfoliant (like a scrub, brush or exfoliating cleanser) within 3-4 days of your peel. Over-exfoliating can lead to more redness or sensitivity, so wait until your Esthetician suggests exfoliating again.
Call (970)377-9868 or go online at https://www.vagaro.com/soakskincarespa to book your appointment.
*Disclaimer: Specials for October will be available for purchase as gift certificates starting Sunday, September 1, 2019 and may be redeemed for the selected special Tuesday, October 1, 2019 through Saturday, November 30, 2019. After this date the gift certificate is redeemable for the dollar amount spent. The gift certificate may be redeemed up to one year after its purchase date.
*October Specials will not be available for purchase as gift certificates after Thursday, October 31, 2019.