October Foot Soak Special – 45 min – $68 ($75 Value)
Welcome fall with our Apple Cider Vinegar and Eucalyptus Foot Soak, which includes apple cider vinegar to soften feet and soothe dry skin, eucalyptus essential oil to boost the immune system, lemon essential oil to detoxify and improve circulation, and Epsom salt to reduce inflammation and promote feelings of calm and relaxation. It also includes lemon wedges, rosemary leaves and eucalyptus leaves in the soak. This detoxifying soak includes 20 minutes of head, neck, and shoulder massage with our Sinus Relief aromatherapy blend of Eucalyptus, Lemon and Pine incorporated into your scalp massage.
Chemical Peel Series of Three 30 Minute Peels – $228 ($255 Value)
Featured Peel: Pumpkin Plus Definer with PSC
Treat yourself to a series of three 30 minute chemical peels to address dry, oily or dull skin concerns and to rejuvenate the overall appearance of the skin. Uniquely formulated pumpkin enzymes are infused with retinol while super-rich pomegranate and mango antioxidants fight free radical invasion. The versatile pulp delivery system found in this treatment makes it ideal for any skin type.
- Universal peeling treatment
- Ideally suited for women who are constantly “on-the-go”
- Skin concerns: Anti-aging, hydrating and combats acne
*Chemical Peel Series may be purchased in a series from 9/1/21 – 12/31/21 to receive the above discount. All peel clients must sign a consent form, and follow the post-care listed here and given at the spa.
- Wash your face with cool water. Warm or hot water might not feel as good as cool or cold water, which can help soothe post-peel sensations.
- Moisturize and hydrate. Since peels may temporarily compromise your skin’s protective barrier, it’s important to reinforce barrier function with a medium-to-thick moisturizer. Also, drink more water to help avoid dehydration, which may make your skin feel tight.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF30 or higher. Your skin is more delicate after a peel, so avoid direct sun exposure, which can lead to even more visible signs of skin aging. If you must be exposed, wear a hat, stay in the shade, carry an umbrella, and use a Broad Spectrum physical sunscreen.
- Avoid strenuous workouts, dry saunas and steam rooms. Increased blood circulation to the face can intensify warming, tingling, itching, redness or other uncomfortable side effects on freshly peeled skin. Do not perform such activities on the day of your peel or for 24 hours following.
- Don’t over-exfoliate. Peels are maximum-strength exfoliants, so you don’t need to use a separate exfoliant (like a scrub, brush or exfoliating cleanser) within 3-4 days of your peel. Over-exfoliating can lead to more redness or sensitivity, so wait until your Esthetician suggests exfoliating again.
Seasonal Coffee & Brown Sugar Scrub & Vanilla Shea Butter Body Wrap Combo – 90 min – $160
This month’s featured seasonal scrub is a blend of coconut oil, brown sugar and ground coffee, which has an energizing, brightening and anti-aging effect on the skin. After gently exfoliating, the skin is rehydrated with a decadent vanilla Shea butter wrap.
Call (970)377-9868 or go online at https://login.meevo.com/soakspa/ob?locationId=201972 to book your appointment.
*Disclaimer: Specials for October will be available for purchase as gift certificates starting Thursday, September 1, 2022 and may be redeemed for the selected special Saturday, October 1, 2022 through Wednesday, November 30, 2022. After this date the gift certificate is redeemable for the dollar amount spent.
*October Specials will not be available for purchase as gift certificates after Monday, October 31, 2022.