June 2nd REOPENING!
Dear Valued Guest,
We have been hard at work preparing for our reopening on June 2nd, and are very excited to see all of you so soon! That being said, we are all adjusting to a new normal, please click here: https://soakspashop.com/covid-19-policies/to learn more about the policies and procedures we have implemented.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
– We will be emailing clients prior to their appointment with our Client Intake form (for new clients) and a short list of screening questions regarding COVID. Please note that if you have exhibited any symptoms in the past 2 weeks, we will need to reschedule your appointment for the safety of our staff and other guests.
– Our staff is following very strict guidelines in order to protect the health and safety of each person entering the spa. If you are interested in knowing more specifics about those guidelines, we will have this information posted on our website on our Policies page.
What can I expect when I arrive for my appointment?
– Masks are required for both us as service providers, and you as a guest. You MUST be wearing a mask in order to enter the spa. Masks may be removed if they interfere with you receiving a service, this will be discussed between you and your service provider at the time of your appointment.
– Please come alone to your services, and wait in your vehicle until we contact you. When you arrive, text us at 970-377-9897 and we will let you know when you are able to enter the spa. We appreciate your patience, as we no longer have a waiting area and have limits on the number of people allowed in the spa at any time.
– Please leave any personal items such as purses, cell phones and water bottles in your car.
– When you enter the spa, we will be asking a series of screening questions and performing a temperature check. If the answer is “yes” to any of these questions, or if your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, then we will ask you to leave and will assist you in rescheduling your appointment via phone:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
What can I expect during and after my appointment?
– As much as we have missed you all, there will be no hugs or handshakes in order to practice social distancing. Air hugs/high fives and waves are highly encouraged!
– Your therapist will escort you directly to your treatment space, and will show you to the front desk after your services for checkout. After your services, please open your door and then wait inside your treatment room for your therapist. If you need to use the restroom, let them know so that they can make sure the space is available.
– In order to keep payments as contact-free as possible, all services will be paid for with a card on file. We will be emailing credit card receipts.
We are committed to making our spa a safe and healthy place for all. Thank you for being such a valued guest of our Soak Spa family.
Best in Health & Wellness,
Melissa Stewart, Owner / LE and Soak Spa Staff