COVID-19 Rules and Policies
Important Rules and Policies to Know During COVID:
- If you are sick or have been in contact with anyone that has been sick within 14 days of your appointment, you will need to reschedule over the phone.
- When you enter the spa, we will be asking a series of screening questions and performing a temperature check. If the answer is “yes” to any of these questions, or if your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, then we will ask you to leave and will assist you in rescheduling your appointment via phone:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- All clients must wear masks upon entering the building, Masks may be removed if they interfere with you receiving a service, this will be discussed between you and your service provider at the time of your appointment.
- All clients must come alone to their appointments and must leave all personal belongings outside of the spa. When you arrive, send a text to 970-377-9897 and we will let you know when we are ready for your appointment. Please do not enter the spa until we contact you.
- Client intake forms and COVID waiver are required to be filled out prior to arrival at the spa. These will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
- All services will be paid with credit card on file used to book appointment and receipts will be emailed.
- Social distancing is required once entering the facility, please maintain a 6 ft. distance between you and other clients or employees.
- We are currently operating on an appointment-only basis, and are not able to accept walk-ins or give tours at this time.
- Product and gift certificate orders without a scheduled service will need to be scheduled for curbside pickup.
- Linens: Clean linens will be kept in closed containers or cupboards at all times, anything taken out must be washed before next use or thrown away if disposable. All linens to be stripped and washed after every use.
Staff specific responsibilities:
- Staff will wear masks at all times while on premises, especially when treating clients or around other staff or clients.
- Staff will wash hands before and after every Client contact. Contact between staff and clients is limited to services being performed, refrain from shaking hands or hugs.
- All client or staff touched surfaces throughout the spa are disinfected with an EPA registered hospital-grade cleaner at least hourly, as well as at the opening and closing shifts; this includes but is not limited to: pens, door handles, counters, sink handles, toilet handles, chairs, keyboards, credit card machine, till, electronics, etc. All products and surfaces used during a service are disinfected with an EPA registered hospital-grade cleaner before and after every service.
- Staggering of appointments and start times will be in effect to keep the traffic at check-out limited to only one person. If there is someone at check in/out, make sure to keep self and client at a 6-foot distance until called forward.
- An additional 15 minutes should be given between every appointment to allow for the treatment rooms to be sanitized.
- Cash Tip envelopes will be provided in each service room.
- No more than 2 Staff members at Front desk at any given time and must be 6 feet apart.
- Staff members to respect the 6 feet social distancing rule at all times, in all spaces.